Almond Orange Creme Soda
By: Marci W. - Torrance, CA - 2017 Recipe Contest Submission
"A refreshing and fun drink for any occasion!"
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Sweet Clementine Coffee 8 oz. Ground
- 5 shots of Door County Sweet Clementine Coffee
- 1 oz. maple syrup
- 5 to 10 drops almond extract
- 2 oz. 1/4 cup) orange soda
- 2 oz. (1/4 cup) club soda
1. Pour maple sryup and almond extract into a small pitcher
2. Pour 2 oz. of orange soda in glass measuring cup
3. Add the club soda to the measuring cup with orange soda
4. Add 5 strong shots Sweet Clementine coffee to maple syrup and almond extract mixture
5. Fill a large pitcher with ice
6. Pour orange soda mixture over ice in pitcher
7. Now add the Sweet Clementine coffee/maple/almond mixture into picture and stir to combine
8. Pour into a glass with a couple ice cubes an garnish with a piece of orange candy in a toothpick, if desired.