Black and White Espresso Brownies
The rich flavor of Door County Coffee Elite Espresso makes this brownie stand above the rest. Perfect paired with a hot mug of Sinful Delight!
Featured ingredient: Elite Espresso 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 - 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 Tbsp. finely ground Door County Coffee Elite Espresso
- 1 Tbsp. hot water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour and sugar; cut in butter. Press into greased 8x8 pan and bake 12-15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, blend together milk, cocoa, egg, flour, vanilla and baking powder.
- Mix coffee grounds and water; then add to cocoa mixture. Mix well.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool and then drizzle with chocolate sauce. Garnish with chocolate covered coffee beans and chocolate shavings.