Door County Coffee Bloody Mary
By: Greg - Door County, WI.
Looking for a fun new way to incorporate Door County Coffee into your bruch and tailgating needs? Look no further! With the perfect amounts of cold brew, vodka and mix, you have created the ultimate caffeinated cocktail!
Made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Black & Tan Cold Brew Coffee
• 1/3 Cup Black & Tan Cold Brew
• 1/3 cup favorite Bloody Mary Mix
• 1 Tbsp Fresh Squeezed Lemon
• 1 Tbsp Simple Syrup
• Black Pepper
• Dash of Worcestershire sauce (optional)
• Dash of tobacco or hot sauce (optional)
• Vodka of your choice
• Lemon, celery, cheese, pickle, beef stick for garnish
1. Fill glass with ice
2. Add coffee, bloody mary mix, lemon juice, and simple syrup into glass and stir
3. If adding tobacco/hot sauce and Worcestershire, add to glass and mix again.
4. Garnish as you want and enjoy!