By: Vicki - Carmel, IN - Recipe Contest 2015
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Private Reserve 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1/2 cup brewed Door County Private Reserve Coffee
- 2 Tbsp heaped cocoa mix
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 Tbsp brewed Door County Coffee Private Reserve Coffee
- Add 1/2 cup brewed Private Reserve coffee with prepared 1/2 cup of hot cocoa
- Add whipping cream to mixing bowl and 4 Tbsp brewed coffee, beat until soft peaks form
- Add a nice dolup to your Hot-cha-cha...enjoy!!