Mocha Caramel Italian Cake
By: Maria - Cambridge, MA - Recipe Contest 2015
"My recipe is special because you can do it easily. Kids can do it by themselves too!!!! And it tastes delicious! I use this recipe for a petit dessert in a small glass. And serve it individually."
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Chocolate Caramel Truffle Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- Three shots of brewed County Chocolate Caramel Truffle
- 1 package of graham cookies
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup of white sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp of whisky
- 1 Tbsp of Cocoa powder
1. In a bowl mix sour cream, mascarpone cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and finally whisky.
2. Soak graham cookies in Door County Chocolate Caramel Truffle coffee and make a layer in a tray with them.
3. Then spread mix of cheese on it.
4. Put on another layer of soaked cookies.
5. End with mix of cheese.
6. Sift Cocoa powder to decorate.
7. Refrigerate at lease one hour.