Wisconsin Warm-up Coffee
By: Janet - Menomonee Falls, WI - Recipe Contest 2015
"This has become a family favorite for a cold winter afternoon. It has evolved through the years to its current perfection!"
This is a user-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Dark Voyage Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 4 cups strong brewed Door County Coffee Dark Voyage coffee (or your coffee of choice)
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Cocoa
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup Brandy
- 1/2 cup cream-whipped
- Prepare the Intense dark coffee.
- Stir in packed brown sugar, cocoa, milk and brandy.
- Serve in four mugs topped with whipped cream.