Almond Toffee Honey Baked Brie
By: Donna - East Hanover, NJ - 2016 Recipe Contest
"This is yummy dessert that is so easy to prepare. Everyone will think you fussed!"
This is a fan-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Almond Toffee Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1 16 oz. round of brie cheese
- 1/2 cup of strong brewed Almond Toffee Coffee
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup of Apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup of sliced almonds, toasted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place brie in a 10 inch baking plate.
- In a small pot, combine coffee, honey, and maple syrup.
- Bring to a boil and cook down till about half the volume.
- Remove from heat.
- Top the brie with the apricot preserves and almonds.
- Top with the coffee, honey, and syrup mixture.
- Bake in the oven 10-15 minutes until the cheese starts to melt.
Serve with crackers and sliced fresh apples.