Blueberry Cobbler Popsicles
By: Linda Bonwill - World Class Cooking
Keep these popsicles handy all summer for a quick, refreshing, energizing. Your adult friends will feel like a kid again. These freezer pops are sure to please.
Featured Product: Blueberry Cobbler 8 oz ground coffee
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Blueberry Cobbler Coffee
- 3 TBSP sugar or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Yogurt Filling Ingredients:
- 2 cups yogurt
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Add the blueberries, coffee, and sugar to a medium-size saucepan. Heat at medium temperature. Stir in a 1/8 tsp salt. Cook until the blueberries cook down and syrup becomes thick (approx. 10 mins). Remove from the heat. Stir in the vanilla. Note: If using unsweetened yogurt, you can add a bit of sugar to sweeten. Put aside to cool down.
- In a medium-size bowl, mix the yogurt, coconut milk, vanilla, and sugar.
- To Fill The Molds: Start by adding approximately 2 TBS of the blueberry sauce inside each mold. Then add the same amount to the yogurt filling. Rotate the two until each mold is filled. Gently tap the mold to even the filling and remove any possible air pockets. Add a stick to each popsicle mold and cover. Freeze for at least 4 hours.