Perfect treat for the cheesecake and coffee lover in your life. Make one large cheesecake to feed the group or guests will adore their own mini-sized versions!
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Elite Espresso 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1 -1/2 cups chopped nuts
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 32 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup brewed and cooled Door County Coffee Elite Espresso or double strength coffee
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Chocolate covered coffee beans
- Mix together crust ingredients and press into bottom of springform pan. (Use one 9 inch or 6 mini springform pans).
- Bake 350 degrees for 10 minutes and cool.
- Increase oven temperatures to 450 degrees. Beat cream cheese, sugar and flour at medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs one at a time. Mix well. Blend in sour cream.
- Add cooled coffee to cream cheese mixture and mix until well blended. Pour over cooled crust and bake 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 250 degrees and continue baking 1 hour.
- Loosen cake from pan with a knife. Chill.
- Garnish with chocolate covered coffee beans.
- Serve with Door County Coffee French Roast.