Caramel Apple Coffee Barbecue Sauce
By: Matthew B. - Carroll, IA - 2017 Recipe Contest Submission
This is a fan-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Caramel Apple Coffee 8 oz. Ground
- 1 cup strong Door County Caramel Apple Coffee
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
1. Combine all ingredients in a large saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Baste onto your meat while it's on the grill.
3. Refrigerate extra sauce.