Casablanca Cashew Balls
By: Roxanne - Albany, CA - Recipe Contest 2015
This is a user-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured Ingredient: Jamaican Me Crazy Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1/4 cup snipped dried apricots
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup flake coconut
- 3/4 cup chopped roasted salted cashew nuts
- 2 Tbsp minced candied ginger
- 2 Tbsp minced candied orange peel
- 4 Medjool pitted dates, mashed
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Door County Coffee ground Jamaican Me Crazy flavored coffee
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl till well mixed.
- Form into 8 balls.
- Refrigerate in a closed container till serving time.