Chocolate Coconut Caramel Rice Pudding
By: Linda Bonwill - World Class Cooking
Chocolate, Coconut, Carmel, and Coffee perfectly match this rice pudding dessert.
Creamy goodness, all wrapped up in one great taste.
If you like rice, you will love this outstanding creation. The rice is slowly cooked with the great taste of coconut and caramel-infused coffee. The rice is then simmered with sweetness and cream, resulting in a velvety creaminess.
You can plan to make this dessert soon. It is quick and easy, and also affordable.
Featured Product: Coconut Caramel 10 oz ground coffee
- 2 1/2 cups Coconut Caramel Coffee, brewed
- 1 cup basmati rice, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup milk or cream, warm
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Brew a pot of Coconut Caramel coffee. Add 2 1/2 cups to a saucepan. Stir in the rice with a pinch of salt. Turn the burner to high heat and bring it to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the cocoa powder and sugar. Mix until completely incorporated. Add the warm milk, stir, and simmer for an additional 15 mins. Remove the pan from the burner and stir in the vanilla.
You can use any milk you choose. I used heavy cream to achieve a thicker base. Add additional milk for a soupier texture.