Chocolate Coffee Stout Brownies
By: Jeffery - Livonia, MI - 2014 Recipe Contest Submission
"I recently tasted a chocolate coffee stout beer. The coffee flavor of the beer reminded me of Door County Almond Toffee Gourmet Coffee. So I decided to try creating a easy to make dessert that incorporates the flavors of that wonderful coffee and my favorite style of beer. I think I did it!"
This is a user-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Almond Toffee Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- ½ C. Butter
- 4oz. Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- ¾ C. Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- ½ C. Stout Beer
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. Door County Almond Toffee Gourmet Coffee (ground)
- 1 C. All-purpose Flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 13x9 baking dish.
- Melt butter and chocolate chips in a medium saucepan; remove from heat.
- Stir in sugar, eggs, stout beer and vanilla.
- Stir in Door County Almond Toffee Gourmet Coffee grounds and flour.
- Spread into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Cool and cut into bars.