Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Shake
Love is in the air!
No words are needed right now! Say "I love you" by serving this delicious shake.
It can't get any better than this, chocolate and raspberries in a drink dessert. Couple this with the great-tasting Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Coffee and watch love brew.
This is a Door County Coffee. It was made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Coffee
• 2 cups Chocolate Raspberry Truffle Coffee, (brewed and then iced)
• 12 scoops of vanilla bean ice cream
• 6 ounces of fresh raspberries
• chocolate syrup
• whipped cream
1. Brew enough coffee to measure two full cups. Let cool. Cover and refrigerate until chilled and ready to use.
2. Add ice cream, raspberries, and coffee inside a blender. Cover and blend until smooth and silky.
3. Drizzle chocolate syrup inside of two 16 oz glasses. Fill the glasses with the shake mixture. Top with whipped cream.
Serve with a straw