Citrus Cherry Sparkling Brew
By: Linda Bonwill - World Class Cooking
This Citrus Cherry Sparkling Brew is an enticing blend that offers a unique twist on traditional beverages. Sip it leisurely, allowing the flavors to dance on your tongue as you savor each refreshing and invigoration moment. Prepare to be captivated by this extraordinary fusion of citrus, cherries, coffee, and fizz. A delightful journey for your senses awaits.
The dark roast cold brew coffee serves as a canvas for creativity, providing a strong foundation for this drink. It adds a sophisticated touch and a depth of flavor that lingers long after the last drop. So, in this glass, so bright and clear, fizzing citrus delight appears.Zesty rims and cherries blend, sparkling brew, a sip to transcend.
Featured Product: Black and Tan Canned Cold Brew
- 1/4 cup Black and Tan Cold Brew Coffee
- 1/4 cup cherry juice
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup Prosecco (champagne)
- 1 cup citrus soda (I used Mnt Dew)
Zested Rim Ingredients
- 2 TBSP honey or blue agave
- tsp orange zest
- 2 tsp lime zest
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1 TBSP sugar, granulated
- Zest a small orange, lime, and lemon. Place in a small bowl with the sugar and toss. Pour the honey into a small flat plate. Dip the rims of two tall glasses into the honey, then dip the rims into the sugar zest.
- Mix the coffee and cherry juice in a shaker with ice. Shake until the liquid is ice cold. Strain into the two glasses.
- Add crushed ice to a blender. Pour in the orange juice, Prosecco, and soda. Blend until the drink becomes fizzy. Divide the drink into two glasses. Serve with garnishes
Garnishes: Cherries, Oranges pieces, and lime or lemon slices