Coffee Chocolate Pumpkin Frappe
By: Nancy Heishman, NV - Recipe Contest 2015
"I always drink vanilla almond milk, even added into my morning coffee and love to create different morning shakes. I like to use canned pumpkin when ever I can because it adds lots of nutrition in my diet."
This is a fan-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchen of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured Ingredient: Death's Door Coffee 10 oz Bag Ground
- 1 cup strong brewed Door County Coffee Death's Door, chilled. (to brew strong coffee, use 1/2 the water you normally would use)
- 2 cups Sweetened Vanilla Almond milk
- 1/2 cup canned solid pumpkin
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 2-3 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 3 cups ice
1. In a blender combine all the ingredients with the ice.
2. Blend on high until creamy.
3. Add additional honey if desired.
4. Top with whip cream (optional).