By: Jane - Lincoln, IL - Recipe Contest 2015
"If you love coffee and its benefits, a new versatile use is always fun."
This is a fan-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
- 2 cups brewed coffee (any blend or flavor of Door County Coffee)
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- Blend ingredients.
- Dredge any choice of grill able meat into marinade.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Let it return to room temp, turning occasionally.
- Do not use as a baste.
It will be a great flavor and moisture enhancer