Creme Brulee Martini
By: Linda Bonwill - World Class Cooking
Dessert Dreams Do Come True!
Oh wait, this is a drink, a Creme Brulee drink. Every sip is pure bliss.
Martinis taken to a whole new level. This creamy and deliciously flavorful drink is easy to make.
You can have this ready and served in minutes with just a few ingredients.
This is made with the creamy Door County Creme Brulee Coffee. It has notes of vanilla and caramelized sugar and is paired with your milk of choice. You can even use vanilla ice cream if you choose.
The top is sprinkled with sugar and torched for the sugary crunchiness effect. All these ingredients paired together make the perfect fit for one heck of a drink. You would be proud to serve this at your next gathering. Watch everyone get excited!
Featured Ingredients: Vanilla Creme Brulee 10oz ground
- You will need a mini hand torch (optional)
- 1 pot Vanilla Creme Brulee Coffee, chilled
- 1 cup half and half, milk or egg nog
- 1/2 cup vodka
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- caramel sauce for glass rim
- white sugar for torching
- Brew a pot of fresh Creme Brulee coffee. Reserve 1 cup and add to a blender. Drink the remaining pot of coffee while it is hot.
- Add the milk, vodka, and brown sugar to the blender. Pulse until well mixed. Cover and refrigerator until very cold. (you can also dissolve the sugar in the hot coffee and shake all the ingredients with ice).
- Dip the martini rims in caramel sauce or other favorite flavoring. Let it sit until ready to fill.
- Fill each glass to the rim. Sprinkle the top of each drink with approx. 1 TBS of sugar. Torch the sugar to brown.
Makes two martinis