Door County Coffee Macadamia Nut Brownies
By: Barb - Orleans, ON - Recipe Contest 2015
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Sumatra Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 8 ozs unsalted butter
- 8 ozs semisweet chocolate
- 4 cups castor sugar
- 8 large eggs
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla
- 4 ozs Macadamia Nuts
- 1/4 cup brewed Door County Coffee Sumatra coffee
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Melt butter on the stove on low heat.
- Add chocolate, stir until dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- Add sugar and eggs, stir.
- Add flour, brewed sumatra coffee, vanilla and macadamia nuts, mix well.
- Pour mixture into a greased 12 x 18 inch pan, Spread evenly.
- Bake 20-30 minutes.
These are a moist brownie and should not be over baked