Easy Java Chip Brownie Pops
They may be easy to whip up, but they are sure to impress! From the rich coffee tastes to the chocolate covered coffee beans placed on top, there are SO many reasons to love these pops!
Featured ingredient: Elite Espresso Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1 box brownie mix
- 2 Tbsp. ground Door County Coffee Elite Espresso
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup chocolate frosting
- 1 cup candy melts - white
- lollipop sticks
- chocolate chips, melted for drizzling
- Oreo cookies (optional)
- Preheat oven according to the brownie mix directions.
- Prepare brownie mix according to the box. Add ground coffee and chocolate chips. Bake as directed. Cool.
- In a bowl, crumble brownies and add chocolate frosting. Form 1-1 1/2 inch balls; place in container and freeze until hardened.
- In double boiler, melt candy melts on low heat.
- Remove brownie balls from freezer.
- Dip one end of lollipop sticks into the melted candy coating and stick into center of each ball. Dip each ball into candy coating, rolling balls until covered.
- Set on wax paper until candy coating hardens with lollipop stick upright.
- Microwave chocolate chips until just melted and drizzle brownie pops with melted chips. Decorate with chocolate covered coffee beans.
For Easy Brownies:
Prepare first three ingredients as directed.
Mix vanilla frosting with 1 teaspoon ground Door County Espresso Coffee. Frost brownies. Sprinkle with crushed Oreo cookies.