Easy Java Chip Frappe
A sweet treat for one mixed up with Door County Coffee Elite Espresso, Ice Cream and Chocolate Chips. Just like ordering right from the Café. YUM!
Featured ingredient: Elite Espresso 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 10 oz. ice
- 1 Tbsp. sweetened cocoa powder or 2 Tbsp. chocolate syrup
- Double Elite Espresso
- 2 oz. brewed Door County Elite Espresso coffee
- Heaping scoop of ice cream (vanilla or chocolate mint)
- 2 oz. milk
- 2 oz. cold coffee (if you are a real coffee lover)
- 1/8 cup chocolate chips
- Pour all ingredients into a blender until smooth.
- Drizzle inside of a 16 oz. glass with chocolate syrup and pour blended beverage into glass.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with finely ground Door County Coffee Elite Espresso and/or chocolate shavings.