EZ Coffee Chocolaty Fudge Pudding
By: Grace - Rome, NY - Recipe Contest 2015
"My mom used to make a delicious fudge roll with the insides being the simple combination of chocolate chips and condensed milk microwaved. My mom has since passed and I'm not much of a baker so I could never get the dough part down! But I could certainly make that hot creamy thick chocolate fudge in the microwave with just those 2 ingredients! Then this creamy fudge recipe turns into a rich delicious chocolate pudding by just adding another family staple...good quality freshly brewed coffee, really brings everyone home again!"
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Black Velvet 10 oz. Bag Wholebean
- 1 cup brewed Door County Coffee Black Velvet coffee
- 1 1/2 bags semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 can condensed milk
- Pinch of salt
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- In a large glass microwaveable bowl combine chocolate chips and condensed milk, microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Take out and stir really well for about 2 minutes until all chocolate chips are melted and you have a thick fudgy mixture.
- Pour in 1 cup of brewed Black Velvet Coffee and stir until pudding thick (until a spoon can stand up by itself in the mixture).
- Add pinch of salt and stir in.
- Can serve hot in small serving dishes topped with whipped cream or place in fridge for a couple hours to serve cold.
Note: Pudding will thicken when cold so you will need to reserve a cup of the Door County coffee in fridge to add to pudding to thin before serving! This is so simple and so good!