Iced Cinnamon Dolce Coffee
By: Linda Bonwill - World Class Cooking
Coffee Ice Cubes: Don't waste your leftover coffee, PLEASE! Fill unused brewed coffee into ice cube trays and freeze. Use them in your iced coffee drinks to prevent your beverage from getting watered down. Store the ice cubes in a zip bag and place them in the freezer.
Try making this delicious Iced Cinnamon Dolce Coffee when the ice cubes are ready.
I used Churro Coffee for this recipe, a cinnamon/sugar flavor.
Featured Product: Churro 8 oz ground coffee
- 1 cup Churro coffee ice cubes (see below)
- 1 cup Churro (cinnamon) coffee, brewed
- 1 - 2 tsp sugar
- 2 TBSP cream or half and half
- Brew a pot of Churro coffee. Add 1 tsp of sugar for each cup brewed. Stir and chill.
- Add flavored ice cubes to a glass. Pour the sweetened coffee over the top of the ice. Pour in the cream, stir and serve.
- To Make Ice Cubes: Fill an ice tray with leftover coffee to make ice cubes. Freeze for 4 hours.