Iced Coffee Punch
This cool ice cream treat will serve a crowd! The sweet taste of our Vanilla Creme Brulee coffee has the perfect flavor combinations for a memorable dessert!
Featured ingredient: Vanilla Cappuccino Decaf Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 4 cups brewed vanilla-flavored coffee, cooled
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- Ground cinnamon
- Fill martini shaker with ice.
- Add the chilled coffee, cinnamon vodka, cream, and simple syrup. Shake vigorously for about 10 seconds.
- Pour into a pre-frozen martini glass.
- Top with a little more cream if desired.
- Rim the glass with red sprinkles and garnish the martini with whipped cream and a peppermint stick.