Iced Coffee Punch
This cool ice cream treat will serve a crowd! The sweet taste of our Vanilla Creme Brulee coffee has the perfect flavor combinations for a memorable dessert!
Featured ingredient: Vanilla Creme Brulee Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 4 cups brewed vanilla-flavored coffee, cooled
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- Ground cinnamon
- In a large container, combine the coffee, milk and sugar; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Spoon ice cream into a punch bowl; pour coffee mixture over the top.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon. Serve immediately.