Irish Cream Tapioca Pudding
By: Vivian - Summerfield, FL - Recipe Contest 2015
"Since both my husband and I enjoy Irish Cream, I decided to add it to a tapioca pudding, resulting in this recipe."
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Irish Cream Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons minute tapioca
- 1 cup brewed double Strength Door County Coffee Irish Cream (to brew strong coffee, use 1/2 the water you normally would use)
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup Irish Cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Mix the first five ingredients together in a saucepan, let stand for 5 minutes.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until boiling.
- Stir in Irish Cream and continue to cook, stirring constantly, until a full boil is reached, boil 1 more minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla.
- Pour into 6 dessert cups.
- Chill thoroughly before serving.
Makes 6 servings