Jamaican Me Crazy Grillin' Sauce
By: Kaye J. - Birmingham, AL - 2017 Recipe Contest Submission
"The Door County Jamaican Me Crazy Coffee and cayenne give this grillin' sauce a tasty kick making it excellent for use with outdoor grilled chicken."
This is a fan-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Jamaican Me Crazy Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1 cup brewed Door County Jamaican Me Crazy Coffee
- 2 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- Salt, to taste
1. Mix all ingredients together
2. Grillin' sauce may be used immediately but, best if flavors are allowed to marry.
3. Keep refrigerated, except when in use