Java Rub Steaks
By: Recipe by Danielle - Slinger, WI
"Mix Door County Espresso with other favorite seasonings used in a classic steak rub, for a unique and flavorful twist!"
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Elite Espresso Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
Measurements of each ingredient can be determined based on individual preference of each flavor.
- Door County Espresso finely ground (be sure it is finely ground, or it will overpower the other spices)
- Garlic Powder
- 2-4 steaks (Rib eye, T-bone, New York Strip)
- Mix the first 5 ingredients together and make sure they are mixed well.
- Rub into the steaks of your choice.
- Let rest for 10-15 minutes.
- Grill to your specifications.