Lemon Cold Brew Shandy Sangria
By: Linda Bonwill - World Class Cooking
Do The Brew
Introducing the zesty and refreshing Lemon cold Brew Sangria. This delightful concoction combines the invigorating flavors of the delicious lemon cold brew coffee with a hint of sophistication from the White Zinfandel Wine. We add a splash of triple-sec, a generous pour of vodka, and a dash of cardomon bitters to elevate the taste. To balance the flavors, we incorporated a measured amount of brown sugar, which adds a touch of sweetness for those with a sweet tooth, but you can use any type of sugar. To enhance the aromatic experience, we infused this Sangria with two cinnamon sticks, lending a warm and comforting note. The subtle tang of chopped ginger adds a gentle kick, while the fragrant star anise ties it all together with its distinct flavor profile. Served over ice, this Lemon Cold Brew Sangria is the perfect blend for summer gatherings or cozy evenings with friends
Lemon Cold Brew Shandy
- 1 Can Cold Brew Shandy (Lemon)
- 2 cups water
- 4 TBSP brown sugar, optional
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 TBSP chopped ginger
- 2 star anise
- 2 (7.5 ozs) cans Lemon Cold Brew Shandy
- 6 cups White Zinfanndel
- 1 cup triple-sec (orange liqueur)
- 1 cup vodka
- 2 TBSP cardamon bitter
- Assorted fresh fruit (lemons, strawberries, cherries, oranges, apples, etc.)
- Add the water, sugar, cinnamon sticks, ginger, and star anise to a medium size saucepan. Bring the mixture to a boil, stir and reduce the temperature and simmer for 30 mins. Let the mixture cool. Strain the spices from the liquid. Discard the spices, and reserve the liquid.
- In a large pitcher, mix together the lemon cold brew, white zinfandel, triple-sec, vodka, and cardamon bitter. Stir in the spiced liquid. Add fresh fruit. Chill.
- Serve in individual glasses on ice.
Note: Cardamon bitters and be found at the local liquor store or online. You can substitute the bitters for 2 cardammon pods. If you are using cardamon pods, boil them in the saucepan with the spices.