Mocha Latte Pie
By: Greg F. - The Woodlands, TX - 2017 Recipe Contest Submission
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Irish Cream Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1/4 cup very strong Door County Dublins Delight Coffee
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- Whipped topping
1. Preheat oven to 350°F
2. Combine sour cream, sweetened condensed milk, eggs, vanilla extract, coffee and chocolate syrup. Mix until smooth.
3. Fill pie shell.
4. Bake 50 minutes or until filling is set and a knife inserted comes out clean.
5. Remove from oven and cool.
6. Serve with whipped topping.