Muscled Up Mocha
By: Kayla - Elizabethtown, KY - 2016 Recipe Contest
"I love coffee house specialities, but I love recreating my own in a healthy way. I came up with this creation based on a iced mocha combined with a kick for something extra that will wow your taste buds :) enjoy!"
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Frosted Cinnamon Buns Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 1 scoop chocolate protein
- 1 cup brewed Door County Coffee Frosted Cinnamon Buns Coffee
- 1/2 tsp cayene pepper
- 4-5 chopped dark chocolate espresso beans
- 1 cup almond milk
- Place all ingredients except ice in blender.
- Blend until frothy.
- Top with chopped espresso beans.
- Serve immediately