Peanut Butter and Banana Cream Pie Smoothie
By: Linda Bonwill - World Class Cooking
Peanut Butter and Banana Cream Pie Smoothie (With Pie Crust Cookies)
Peanut Butter and Bananas are the PERFECT combinations, so why not include them in a blended drink. Better yet, call it a dessert drink. Don't forget to pair this drink with the pie crust cookies. It will be like peanut butter and banana cream pie in a glass.
Just brew a pot of Peanut Butter Crunch Coffee, chill, and soon you will be enjoying a delicious treat. Add some ice to your blender and turn it into a frozen drink.
Either way you make it, they will all be great!
Featured Product: Penut Butter Crunch Coffee 8 oz ground
- 3/4 cup peanut butter crunch coffee, brewed/cold
- 1/2 cup heavy cream, or your choice of milk
- 4 frozen bananas, peeled
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 tsp sugar or to liking
- Ice - optionable
- whipped cream
Note: Peel bananas, place them in a zip bag, then place them in the freezer.
- Brew a pot of peanut butter crunch coffee. Bring it to room temperature. Chill in the refrigerator.
- Add the coffee to a blender with all the other ingredients (except the whipped cream). Blend well.
- Pour into serving glasses and top with whipped cream. Add sliced bananas on top as a garnish.
How To Make The Pie Crust Cookies:
- Thaw out one frozen pie crust.
- Gently roll the dough to make it even (but not too thin).
- Cut out circles with a two-inch cookie cutter.
- Place them on a grease baking sheet or lined with parchment paper or silicone mat, spaced, so they are not touching.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree oven for approx. 10 mins.