Peanut Butter Brown Sugar Frappuccino
By: Linda Bonwill - World Class Cooking
SHAKE, RATTLE, AND ROLL!
Indulge in this decadent dessert drink today. I guarantee you can't take just one sip. This delectable shake combines the smoothness and boldness of the vanilla creme brulee coffee, the sweetness of the brown sugar, and the nutty creaminess of the peanut butter. Rattle it up with the chocolate milk, and you will be ready to roll with this velvety goodness.
Crown this masterpiece with a chocolate donut for an ultimate dessert paradise experience. You will wonder why this keeper hasn't been " a round" sooner.
Featured Product: Vanilla Creme Brulee Canned Cold Brew
This recipe makes 2 large drinks.
- Crushed ice
- 1 cup Door County vanilla creme brulee (Cold Brew Coffee)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1 cup unsweetened chocolate almond milk
- Whipped cream
- chocolate shavings or sprinkle
- 2 donuts
- Melting chocolate for donuts
1. Fill a blender with crushed ice. Add in the sugar, peanut butter, and almond milk. Blend until creamy.
2. Fill the mixture in two tall glasses. Top with whipped cream and chocolate garnishing. Place a straw in each drink. Attach a round donut to the glass (secured by the straw).
For the donuts: You will need a donut baking mold. (You can also use store-bought donuts).
1. Replace the water from any boxed cake mix with your choice of Door County Coffee.
2. Fill a piping bag with the batter. Pipe the batter into the mold. Bake according to the directions on the cake mix. Let the donuts cool after they are baked
3. Melt chocolate in the microwave according to the manufacturer's instructions. Dip the tops of the donuts into the melted chocolate. Flip the dipped donuts upright and dry them on a rack or plate.