Pumpkin Spice Coffee Pudding
By: Linda Bonwill - World Class Cookin
Fall In Love! Indulge in the cozy flavors of Fall with this velvety Pumpkin Spice Coffee Pudding.
Infused with the rich essence of pumpkin spice coffee and complemented by the natural sweetness of pure pumpkin, this dessert captures the core of Autumn in every spoonful.
This aromatic pleasure boasts a smooth and creamy texture, sure to be the star of your next party.
So gather around, brew that pot of Pumpkin Spice Coffee, and allow the calming aroma of Fall permeate through the house while making this batch of seasonal delight.
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Pumpkin Spice 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 1 cup Pumpkin Spice coffee, brewed
- 2 cups whole milk divided
- 15oz can pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 TBSP cornstarch
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 4 egg yolks
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 TBSP butter
- whipped cream for topping
- Brew a pot of Door County Pumpkin Spice coffee. Reserve 1 cup. Let the aroma of the coffee permeate through the house while enjoying a fresh cup in a mug.
- Add the coffee, 1 cup of milk, and a can of pumpkin to a medium-sized saucepan. Heat and stir on med/low until it starts to boil.
- Mix the sugar, cornstarch, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in a separate bowl. Whisk in the remaining 1 cup of milk and combine well, omitting any lumps. Whisk in the egg yolks and mix well until smooth.
- Ladle half the hot liquid into the bowl, one ladle at a time, stirring between each scoop. Add the contents of the bowl into the saucepan and mix together. Cook until the pudding starts to thicken.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in the vanilla extract and butter.
- Divide the pudding into individual ramekins or add the pudding to a clean serving bowl. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 4 hours overnight. Served topped with whipped cream.