Sinful Delight Sipper
WOW your guests with an after dinner drink they will not forget. Serve this creamy treat, made with Door County Coffee Sinful Delight, on the rocks or blended!
Featured ingredient: Sinful Delight Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 5 cups Door County Coffee Sinful Delight, brewed double strength
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ice cubes made with chocolate milk
- 4 oz. Irish Cream (optional)
- 4 Tbsp. whipped cream to garnish
- Brew Door County Coffee Sinful Delight double strength. (Double strength coffee is made by brewing with 1.5 oz. of ground coffee and half a pot of water).
- Combine Door County Coffee, milk and liquor (if you choose).
- Pour over ice cubes and add whipped cream OR place all ingredients into a blender and blend together. Top with whipped topping.