S'mores Chocolate Chip Cake a la mode (In A Mug)
By: Linda Bonwill - World Class Cooking
One for him and one for me!
This chocolate chip cake is infused with the great taste of s'mores coffee, chocolate, marshmallow, and graham crackers.
The aroma alone after brewing a pot will take you back to those campfire days.
Add this flavored coffee to this super easy microwavable chocolate chip cookie cake recipe. You will have a fresh and piping hot dessert in just minutes. Don't forget to add that scoop of vanilla ice cream on top for a bit of creaminess in every bite.
This recipe is so easy that a kid can do it.
Featured Product: S'mores 8 oz ground coffee
Coffee Jello Ingredients
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 TBS butter, melted
- 4 TBS s'mores coffee, brewed, cooled
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 TBS brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour (I used gluten-free)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 4 tsp chocolate chips
- Beat the egg in a medium-size bowl. Stir in butter, coffee, vanilla, and sugar. Mix until sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in the flour and baking powder until there are no lumps.
- Fold in 2 tsp of the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into two separate microwave-safe mugs, dividing the mixture equally.
- Place the two mugs in the microwave and heat at full power for 1 minute. Remove and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top, dividing equally.
- Place back in the microwave and heat for an additional 30 seconds. If the cookie cake is cooked in the center, place it back into the microwave for 15-second increments until done.