Strawberry Creme Brulee Cocktail
By: Linda Bonwill - World Class Cooking
Brunch, Lunch, Or After Dinner Punch!
This Strawberry Cocktail is sure to please and refresh. Creamy, silky Irish cream liqueur snuggled between chilled ice and fresh strawberries, with a splash of Vanilla Creme Brulee Cold Brew, makes this coffee is one to remember.
Don't Stop There! This coffee will pair well with other Irish cream liqueur flavors.
Featured Product: Vanilla Creme Brulee Canned Cold Brew
- 1 cup ice
- 8 oz Strawberry Irish cream liqueur
- 2 oz vodka or sparkling water, optional
- 4 oz Vanilla Creme Brûlée Cold Brew Coffee
- Fresh sliced strawberries
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Fill a chilled 6-8 oz glass with ice.
- Tuck sliced strawberries between the inside of the glass and ice to secure.
- Pour your flavored Irish cream liqueur, vodka, or sparkling water (you can also use club soda) over the ice.
- Add a splash of the Vanilla Creme Brulee cold brew coffee in the center of the drink.
- Top with whipped cream.