Tiramisu Coffee Hot Cocoa
Chase the blizzard cold blues away! Sit down and cozy up! This specialty drink will remind you of the famous treat, Tiramisu. Tiramisu is an elegant Italian dessert made with layers of mascarpone cheese, cocoa, and cookies soaked in strong coffee. So, go ahead and wrap your hands around this toasty mug, and sip, sip away! We bring you this delicious, easy-to-make dessert in a cup. It is made with only the finest ingredients. Make a single cup for yourself or a full pot to share with family and friends.
This is a Door County Coffee. It was made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Dark Voayage Coffee
- 6-8 ozs freshly brewed coffee Door County Dark Voyage
- 2 TBSP Door County Double Fudge hot cocoa powder
- 2 TBSP mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1 TBSP heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp rum extract
- whipped cream for topping cocoa powder, dusting
Note: Ingredients above is for one cup
- Brew a pot of Door County Dark Voyage Coffee. Fill each coffee mug with approx. 6 -8 ozs of
- Stir in Double Fudge Cocoa, mascarpone cheese, heavy cream, and rum extract to each cup.
- Top each cup with whipped cream and a dusting of cocoa powder.