By: Allie D. - Titletown, USA
"This drink always comes in handy when you ar erooting on the Packers! Go Pack Go"
This is a Door County Coffee. It was made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Black & Tan 10 oz Ground Coffee
- 1 & 1/2 ounces Door County Coffee Cold Brew
- 1 & 1/2 ounces Kahlua
- 1 & 1/2 ounces Irish Cream liqueur
- Sugar or Sugar Sprinkles
- Caramel Sauce to garnish
1. Wet rim of a fun glass with water, and dip rim into sugar or sugar sprnkles, to rim entire glass
2. Put ice, coffee, Kahlua and Irish Cream into drink shaker, and shake until shaker is cold and they are mixed well
3. Drizzle inside of glass with caramel syrup if desired
4. Fill 8 glasses with ice
5. Strain drink into glass & enjoy!