Tropical Chicken Marinade
By: Corrie - Cazenovia, WI - Recipe Contest 2015
This is a fan-submitted recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Coconut Cupcakes Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 3/4 cup brewed Door County Coffee Coconut Cupcakes coffee
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- Family size package chicken thighs (about 5 pounds)
- Combine all ingredients for marinade.
- Place chicken in gallon size storage bag.
- Pour marinade over chicken.
- Seal bag, place in refrigerator, let marinate for at least 6 hours, turning occasionally.
- Discard marinade.
- Grill chicken over medium heat, flipping occasionally, until cooked through