Vanilla Coffee Root Beer Float
By: Linda Bonwill - World Class Cooking
Relive the joy of childhood with a Rootbeer Float.
This classic and nostalgic dessert drink will transport you back to carefree days filled with laughter and treats. With just a few simple ingredients, you can recreate this beloved favorite and create new memories to cherish.
But why stop at the traditional version? Let me introduce the "adult version" of the Root Beer Float. I added a touch of sweet and aromatic vanilla creme brulee coffee and a splash of vanilla rum to elevate the flavors. This infusion adds sophisticated depth and richness, transforming the drink into a warm experience. So go ahead and sip, savor, and relish the childhood memories you will forever cherish.
Featured Product: Vanilla Creme Brulee Canned Cold Brew
- Chocolate syrup
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 can vanilla Creme Brulee Cold Brew, chilled
- 2 shots Vanilla Rum or other rum (optional)
- 1 cup root beer soda
- whipped cream
- candy Jimmy shots
- Pour chocolate syrup into a flat dish. Dip each glass rim into the sauce. Stand the glasses upright and allow the chocolate to drizzle down the sides of the glasses.
- Fill two large glasses half of the way with ice.
- Ladle two scoops of ice cream inside the glass.
- In a shaker filled with ice, add 1 can of cold brew and the rum (add as much or little as desired). Strain the liquid from the shaker. Add half into each glass. Top the drinks off the root beer, pouring slowly.
- Top each drink with whipped cream. Sprinkle with Jimmy shots.