By: Jessica - Moss Point, MS - Recipe Contest 2015
"An ice cool coffee cocktail to enjoy as an after dinner drink or during a special St. Patty's Day celebration!"
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Country Morning Blend Coffee 10 oz Bag Ground
- 6 Ice Cubes of brewed & frozen Door County Coffee Country Morning Blend
- 1 jigger Baileys Irish Cream liquor
- 1 jigger Vanilla Vodka
- Brew Door County Coffee Country Morning Blend. Pour cooled coffee into ice cube trays and place in the freezer.
- Once ready to make drinks, add finsihed ice cubes to a martini glass
- Pour liquor and vodka over ice cubes
- Stir and sip.