Door County Coffee Orange Glazed Baked Ham
By: Barb - Orleans, ON - Recipe Contest 2015
"Intense Dark Coffee adds a unique and rich taste to this glaze that will make your taste-buds burst! A ham as lovely as it is delicious. With minimal prep, it will fill your home with the a remarkable aroma as your family and friends gather together for your next celebration."
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Café.
Featured ingredient: Death's Door Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 4lbs boneless ham
- 30 whole cloves
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup brewed Door Country Coffee Death's Door coffee
- 1/2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp horseradish
- 2 tsp fresh chopped rosemary leaves
- Preheat oven to 325°
- Line a baking dish with foil and add a baking rack.
- Insert whole cloves into the ham in a decorative manner.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours or until thermometer is 130°
- In medium bowl combine marmalade, brown sugar, Death's Door Coffee, horseradish, and rosemary, Microwave for 3 minutes on high, Drizzle over ham.
- Bake for 1/2 hour more, The crust of the ham should be crusty and dark coffee brown.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.