A different twist of the everyday chili at the Door County Coffee Café, this hearty dish made with chicken is perfect for your next Sunday Football party!
- 2 lbs. cooked white meat chicken – cut into chunks
- 1 pkg taco seasonings – mix with chicken to coat
In soup kettle add:
- 1 large can or bottle (46 oz) spicey V-8 Juice
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 can drained & rinsed black beans
- 1 – 10 oz. pkg frozen corn
- Combine all ingredients in soup kettle and cook until heated through.
- Serve with shredded cheese and a dollop of sour cream.