Salted Caramel Java Chiller
By: Linda - Mahomet, IL - 2016 Recipe Contest
"Yum yum on a hot day!"
This is a Door County Coffee Fan recipe. It was not made in the kitchens of the Door County Coffee Cafe.
Featured ingredient: Caramel Latte Coffee 10 oz. Bag Ground
- 3/4 cup Door County Caramel Latte Coffee (double strength)
- 1 1/2 cups salted Caramel ice cream
- 1/2 cup Baileys Salted Caramel
- 1 cup ice
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a blender and run on high.
- Pour in glass.
- Top with whip cream and drizzle with caramel topping and sprinkle with a pinch of sea salt.