S’mores Cold Brew
By: Door County Coffee & Tea Co.
Our canned cold brew is delicious on its own, but is also the perfect thing to make your own cafe style drinks at home! Our Black Velvet cold brew is the base for this S'mores Cold Brew drink! The rich, smooth taste of our non-flavored cold brew pairs perfectly with the sweetness of the toasted marshmallow cold foam on top. Make your own specialty coffee drinks right at home, for half the cost and less calories!
- 2oz heavy cream
- 1 ½ pumps Torani Vanilla Bean Syrup
- 3 pumps Torani Toasted Marshmallow Syrup
- 1 Can Door County Coffee Black Velvet Cold brew
- Chocolate Sauce
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- To make cold Foam: Add Heavy Cream and Toasted Marshmallow Syrup to a bowl and whisk until thick, about 15-20 seconds, set aside. We reccomend using an electric hand whisk or handheld mixer. You can use a regular whisk but it will take a while longer!
- Fill a glass with ice (Optional - Drizzle glass with chocolate sauce before adding ice)
- Pour 1 can of Door County Coffee Black Velvet Cold Brew over the ice
- Add 2-3 pumps of Torani Vanilla Bean Syrup and stir well to combine
- Top Cold brew with Toasted marshmallow cold foam and garnish with chocolate and graham cracker crumbs if desired and enjoy!
You can turn this into 2 smaller drinks by splitting the cold brew and cold foam up into 2 glasses as well